Friday, February 03, 2006

They Just Can't Compete


I know I don’t write as often as I used to, but I realized that there is a lot more going on in life, and can’t write it all down. I plan to do a little better in the future. Something did prompt me to write this morning. I got an email about someone talking about how cute their baby is. Yeah, I know. I have done the same thing. In my defense, I have never mass e-mailed and force fed people a picture of Kody. But, after contemplating this child, and after viewing countless other 1-18 month old children, I have unapologetically decided Kody is the cutest baby ever. All you parents out there with ugly babies…well…maybe you should have tried harder. Yes, some of you do have “cute” babies. I know that, but don’t try to pass them off as the cutest ever.

In other news, this Danish cartoon thing about Mohammed is pretty funny. A newspaper in a democracy runs satirical political cartoons and Muslims go freaking bananas. They say it is against Islamic law to ever depict Mohammed, so it does not become an idol. Has anyone in The US ever cried and whined so much after some political cartoons? I have seen attacks on Christians, atheists, Jews, Republicans and Democrats, but to my knowledge, no one has ever burned the flag over it, or attacked an embassy, or threatened a certain people group. Just amazing.

Also, Center Point comes here tonight, and will get promptly stomped in the ground, thus paving the way for the girls to make the playoffs. Yeah, there’s lots to catch up on, but it’ll take some time. I might just give you a super blog from the Super Bowl, totally ripping off Bill Simmons and Chuck Klosterman.

No comments: