Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Man It Feels Good to be a Gangster

I watched "Office Space" again last night and just wanted to see how that looked in print. I am off work today and it is a good feeling. Last night, our Varsity girls just tore up the Del Rio girls. They couldn't be pressed and Jordyn had a great game in the post. The boys lost by 1. Very good outing from the guys, especially considering the 1.5 days of practice. Luke is gonna be an animal in the post with the ability to go with the right or left.

Today is the first day of the Thanksgiving holiday and we are gonna try a new tradition. Lost of families get together and play football during the holidays, and I want to try that, too. We don't have a lot of people that show up, but I think it would be fun. I think Sunni, Devon, and I could take on Adam, Kari, and Tyler. We could take 'em.

We are going to try to leave here by 3:00, which in Kody Standard Time means around 6 or 7. Well, at least we admit we have a problem. That is the first step to recovery. Thats all for now. More updates as things develop over the holidays.

No comments: