Monday, May 21, 2007

Tonight's Stuff

The GT kids came over for a dinner and to watch some Planet Earth episodes. I find this series just breathtaking in HD. It really looks awesome. Just stunning. That was pretty cool. Afterward, Sunni and I took the boys for a bike ride. We have this neat little bike trailer for Kody and Aaron to sit in while I pull them. It was $50, but I think it was a really good investment. I am now creating a semester test for all my little darlings and am just really not feeling like doing that right now. I am really contemplating going to sleep, but then nothing would be done. And Sunni would get really irritated about it. She does that sometimes. She currently still upset that no one has taken her little myspace quiz. Y'all should definitely go do that. Please

No comments: