Friday, August 25, 2006

It has been a while

I have neglected the blog of coachcates. I have tried blogging on myspace, and it is pretty good, but I really like this better.

So much has happened since May. I am teaching 7th Grade science, coaching JH football, Freshman B-Ball, and all levels in track. School is great. Things seem to be going pretty well. I just finished watching the Steelers-Eagles game on ESPN. The Eagles looked alright. I hope McNabb and Koy Detmer get injured so Timmy Chang can get significant playing time. How long has Koy Detmer been there? It seems like forever.

The Astros won tonight, too bad they won't make the playoffs.

It's good to be blogging again. I'm trading in NCAA 07 for Madden tomorrow. I am pretty geeked up about Madden. Superstar mode all the way to the Hall of Fame is pretty cool. We are going to watch some film and enter scouting info into DigitalScout in the morning. We are going to San Angelo after that. Technically, we are going so we can get some junk for Kody's party, but I'm going to play Madden with Adam. He knows it, I know it, Sunni pretty much knows it. Pretty much.

Its good to be back.

No comments: