Thursday, May 04, 2006

Crazy Weekend Upcoming

I am going to start the weekend this afternoon. I am traveling to Uvalde to take an exam and discuss my certification requirements. Tomorrow, we are leaving for Brady way early in the morning. I have an interview with the legendary Glen Jones at 9:30. My parents are going to visit this weekend, and may actually arrive in Rocksprings before we get back from Brady. I am looking forward to the visit. We haven't seen each other since Adam's wedding. We have a pot luck lunch on Sunday after church. I am pretty excited about that.

I hope all goes well on Friday. Job seeking is sometimes gut-wrenching. I will also travel to the Far East, well, I guess the Middle East for a pair of interviews on the 22nd and 23rd. Corsicana and Grand Saline will be the two destinations. When gas is $3 per gallon, these trips can really add up. I don't remember the price of gas last summer, but we made 2 trips to Houston and 1 to Dallas. Sounds crazy, but I'm glad I did it.

No comments: